Sunday, August 3, 2008

disorganization

I am really wishing lately that I was one of those ultra organized, get things done, kind of people. I am the complete opposite. The new house closes in less than a 2 weeks and I have only accomplished what feels like haphazzard packing. a few shelves of this cupbord or that, most of the blankets, sheets and winter clothes, some of the knick knacks....

Realistically I don't have to get it all done before the move, because this house hasn't sold yet. But the sooner it's empty, the quicker it will sell and let's face it, prime selling season is almost over.

No news on the baby front..except sadness that I may have to give up the dream.

I miss my friend L...

2 comments:

twondra said...

I hope the move goes okay. I'm so sorry about the TTC news. Hang in there! Thanks for the support on my blog! (((HUGS)))

mischief said...

Hey, I'm still here.... just losing a few marbles here and there. Oops, I think I just dropped one in your blog. Kiss me Kate and start packing. Love ya.
L xoxo