Monday, September 7, 2009

Well..I've decided to give it another shot. This time I'm going back to swimmers from NW. I'm a little hurt by the forum there these days..the last time I posted it got over 50 veiws and not one response...so much for peer support eh? At least I met a faithful few there. Especially T who has supported me unwavering, and who I hope knows that she means alot to me and has given me hope when i was ready to give up so many times. Thanks.

L- I hope things are settling and that we can catch up soon, i miss your laugh.

2 comments:

twondra said...

(((HUGS))) I'm so grateful for you, too. :) I know what you mean about the boards. It's been really hard for me to be there and the support just isn't the same.

Good luck!!

mischief said...

Hey, glad to hear you have another plan in mind. Sorry about never being online anymore... kinda busy raising other people's kids these days. ;) But so glad to be doing it! Thinking of you, though, and sending good wishes all the time. xoxox