Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Over

I feel like I've been punched in the stomachs an it's taken a few days to be able to say it, but, barring a miracle, my dream is dead.

After lots of tests the official, opinion is.....I have less than a 1% chance of getting pregnant using my own eggs. An egg donor is not an option unless I win the lottery, and I don't know anyone with any spare embryos in storage, and it seems that all the embryo adoption places want couples who have tons of money in the bank, though the actual process is less expensive than IVF.

so that's it...I am heartbrokenly done. I don't know what to do or how to go on.

2 comments:

twondra said...

Oh sweetie. (((HUGS))) I know the feeling of being told it won't work using your own eggs.

I know it doesn't help much but if it's meant to happen, it will. I know that's hard to hear right now but one day, those words will give you comfort. If you need to talk, I'm here.....just a little e-mail away.

mischief said...

I'm sorry, brat. That must hurt so much. And I'm sad that you are feeling sad.

But it's not "over", it's never really over. Things happen, surprising things, unexpected things. They happen all the time when you are open to them. So stay open to the possibilities. It just might look different than you thought it would.

*hugs and love*