Monday, June 16, 2008

finally coming together?

Things have been really busy. We found the perfect house...it's not 5 acres but the house is much better than the 5 acre one. The yard is a good size for the puppies and it has....GRASS! Real live green grass..not like the dirt and scrub that, unless you have money for a professional gardener, most yards end up with here. We put in an offer that we were sure they'd take, 5000 or so higher than the other offer that went in the same day. They countered back to BOTH. Pins and needles here. It looks like my house is sold..the woman won't have the money (USDA loan) for 60 to 90 days but wants to rent from me until then. That's possible if I get this place, but until then I have to live here. And for those inquiring minds, yes K is planning on coming home to the new house. What's nice is it's actually in a diffrent town..still only 20 minutes away but it feels alot farther.

On the baby front. 6/7 had ultrasound- one 22-23 follicle one 15 and a few 12's. Doc said go ahead and trigger. That was a comedy with K trying to give me the shot. She forgot to hold the skin tight the first time and to quote her "OMG it bounced off!" She was scared to do it after that, but finally did. OW those things hurt, the needle is huge! 6/8 (Sunday) we go for the IUI the doc comes in and says there are at least 50 million swimmers in the sample!!! YAY! he said "This one's definiately a stud not a dud".
Fast forward one week, I'm having pinchy type pains on the left side and middle of my abdomen. I keep trying to tell my self it's not implantation, just gas. But it's hard not to hope.

Maybe things are finally going to turn my way. Maybe I'll be get to be happy now!

1 comment:

twondra said...

You're definitely in my thoughts and prayers sweetie! Keep us posted!!