Monday, June 1, 2009

A little update

finally sold the van! now i can pay off most of the bills they left. I basically have put my foot down - don't fall over L - and told everyone that they and their stuff has to be out of the trailer by the 20th, that gives me 10 days to get everything fixed and hopefully list it july 1st.

My neice T, just gave me a great-neice (I'm way to young to be great!) Alaya Nicole, who is as pretty as her mama. And yes it's hard for me to deal with her having #2 while I'm still waiting for #1. On that fron't I'm going to hopefully TTC mid june using a donor from Canada that I found through a yahoo group. I have to buy a biotranz kit and send it to him, SOON.

My birthday is tomorrow which the last few years just depresses me because it's one year older and less fertile.

And for my rant today: I cannot believe that octo-witch is getting a show! That woman deserves a CPS investigation, not a paycheck!

okay..i'm done
love to my 2 loyal readers and any lurkers who happen by.

3 comments:

onemorebaby said...

Love right back atcha! Good luck with your insem! I will be waiting to hear great news!

twondra said...

I totally hear you about the octo-mom...not fair at all.

I hope you're able to insem!!!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie!

((((HUGS)))) Love ya

mischief said...

Birthday! June-baby's birthday! Happy happy! And even happier to hear that the foot came down. Way to stomp. Now keep it on the ground and mean what you say. :)

Love love love,
L xxxx