Monday, May 11, 2009

Grand total and silence

Well the garage sale this weekend netted about 270. I can pay the electric bill off at least.

K's mom is still loudly not speaking to me and is in fact trying to make my life with J as difficult as possible. I'm not allowed to bring J there when I need to go anywhere whether K is there or not.

Everyone agrees it's not right, but nobody will take a stand. they all talk about what a bitch she is when she's not around then go over there and smile and laugh and act like she's not doing this.

Of course I'd love it if K would just tell her off and walk out, but I know that's not likely, she's not strong enough to do that yet. And I don't have faith that she'd do it if she could actually.

Not sure if we are going to be able to do the sale next weekend or not. I'm hoping so.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Yay on the garage sale!!

I hope things get better. (((HUGS)))