Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back to the TWW

I did 2 vials at home this time. one at 19 hours and one at 31 hours. I used preseed for the second one - I didn't have it for the first cause I had a hard time finding it in my town. This cycle was really weird, so I'm not sure if I timed things right or not. My opk was only positive for a day and a half, so the second AI might have been after ovulation..I just hope one of the swimmers catches that egg!

In other news, my shoulder is slowly getting better, which is good since I'm coaching bocce for Special O again this year. This time I'm head coach and practice starts this weekend. It would be nice if I could at least show the new kids how to throw. We've got 20 pairs this year so it should be total chaos until I get everbody organized. Luckily I have at least one good assistant coach..though one of the others is back from last year and he was almost as difficult as some of the athletes! It should be a good season, or at least an interesting one!

3 comments:

twondra said...

Yay for the TWW!!

Good luck with bocce!! Keep us posted! Glad your shoulder is doing better!

Unknown said...

woohoo kels hope you get your bfp and I won't be far behind you we hopefully we'll be preggo buddies (((hugs)))

Cindy said...

BUCKETS AND BUCKETS of BABY DUST!!