Wednesday, April 16, 2008

this post has no title, the author is too exausted to think of one.

This will be a quickie. K had a heart attack Sunday night. She had to have double bypass surgery today and thank God she's ok. Sore but ok. I've been living at the hospital because she hasn't wanted me away from her...not that I could leave anyway with my girl in there. She's in CCU and they don't allow overnights so I have been ordered (by the nurses) home to bed. I'm going to get a few hours then go back before shift change.

Thanks to all the NW ladies, esp Tam and Cindy for the support and offers of shoulders and ears. You guys are the best and it means the world to me. And thanks to my best scrappy friend for being my touchstone once again ~HUGS~

It's 2 am, I'm gouing to try to sleep.

2 comments:

twondra said...

Awww, sweetie, I'm so sorry about the stress you're under. Mark's had triple bypass so I remember the breathing tube and everything...brings back a lot of memories. Hang in there! My offer is still open if you ever want to talk. She'll be feeling so much better after the surgery.

Do they have a waiting room? I slept in the waiting room on the couch when Mark was in ICU. I found I got more sleep there than going home and worrying about leaving him.

twondra said...

How are you guys doing? I've been thinking a lot about you!!