Thursday, October 1, 2009

A little better

I managed to talk to K a little about how I was feeling. She is now going to sleep on a cot, alone. Or if the cot is too hard for her arthritis I'll take it and she can have the bed. This is her way of not choosing and of not having to confront her friend for being such a witch. But at least I won't have to spend my vacation dealing with subtle gloating from said witch. Btw..since Kelly made this decision, the friend has been around much less than usual. I think she's mad she didn't get her way this time...and yes I AM gloating on the inside!

Oh and I have been advised to retest for pregnancy...AF only stayed for 2 days.

4 comments:

twondra said...

Glad you're feeling a little better.

Melody said...

I'm glad you're feeling better too!

mischief said...

Sending good wishes xxxxxx

Melody said...

Hey....how's it going? Been checking your blog to keep in touch. I've been thinking about you and hoping the last few weeks have been better ones for you.