Thursday, May 22, 2008

Update

The second test came with strange results. Apparently I was pregnant, but now I'm not, but my body doesn't know I'm not so I have to take hormones to convince it. This is all heart wrenching. Things with K and I are, as usual, up and down and going in circles, which is also heart wrenching.

I think I'm only going to try one or 2 more times to conceive. I don't think I can handle more than that financially - or emotionally.

My best friend just had a gorgeous baby girl, I'm thrilled, but jealous as h***.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm sorry, I wish there was something magical I could say....something perfect that would make you feel better but I know there isn't.

Thinking of you and praying for you both

Love and light......

twondra said...

Awww, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I'm always here for you hon!