Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yuck

Well it started yesterday. My body releasing copious amounts of no-longer-a-baby. which means in a few weeks I can get back on the rollercoaster.

S (K's SIL) had the babyMonday, a little girl, and as predicted is adopting it out to the highest bidder. K and I actually were in the room with her when they induced her labor. We're sadists I think. I don't know if we thought since we were there they'd all of a sudden be human and give us the baby or what. After all what's family and compassion compared to money?
She's back at the MIL's house and I can hardly stand to look at her or M (k's brother) and my darling MIL is gushing and worrying all over them while I silently crumble and bleed.

Sometimes I wonder if being in this family is worth the pain....

2 comments:

twondra said...

Awww, sweetie, I'm soooo sorry. We're all here for you!

twondra said...

Just checkin in..making sure you're okay!