Sunday, May 10, 2009

For Sale

starting yesterday and going at least through tomorrow, and maybe next weekend, M&S's stuff is being sold at a yard sale. I guess that's a positive thing I'm doing, although the way K's mom blasted me when I walked in the door to drop J off (K is watching her while I do the sale) you would think I had robbed M&S's blind and waited 5 minutes instead of 5 months to sell off their stuff. Everyone tells me to ignore her but it's hard. I mean what does she expect me to do? Keep the house trashed and full of their junk indefinately I guess. At least this afternoon when I picked J up, she wasn't yelling at me anymore, but boy her silence spoke loudly! I'm trying not to care, but it's difficult. I'm so sick of the "It's just E, so it's okay to screw her over" attitude.

and for my 2 loyal followers, no this doesn't mean the situation with K has changed, she was supportive enough to tell her mom to shut up and to tell me that I'm not wrong, but that's all.

And L- having to take J over there is one of those things that I meant makes a clean break so hard.

Thanks for the support guys....it means so much more than you could ever know.

By the way, I've made over $100 so far at the yard sale, another 400 would pay off the bills and maybe go a little way toward repairs.

1 comment:

mischief said...

Definitely a good decision on your part to get rid of their stuff. Not your responsibility. I hope you make loads of cash. :) Please ignore K's mother and don't worry about what she says. You're not doing anything wrong.

xxx