Thursday, March 6, 2008

After all the excitement of the last few days, there's not much to write about. I'm crampy today, and a little grouchy. I'm thinking lots today about some of my friends on the boards who are having some rough times. I wish everything could just work out wonderfully for everyone always.

In critter news, I bought a training collar off of ebay. I'm hoping I can get away with just one, and train Abby then use it for Maggie.

K is supposed to come help tonight, but I'm not counting on it. I think it's going to be a "something came up" night. I know she's busy getting ready to go for the weekend, but I still feel a little unimportant.

2 comments:

twondra said...

Did K come and help?

All the news on the board is so sad. I'm crushed for Michelle, but I'm hoping it's just early. She deserves this so much!

Ellen said...

No she didn't.

And I agree. It hurts to hear her sounding so defeated. I'm hoping so much for her and Nick.