Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Quick update

I have 2 readers!!! I'm so happy! Thanks T and L, you guys made my day! I'm thinking of making this invite only, then I can use real names instead of initials. I just don't want to put my friend's names out there for the general population.

Okay, the update. The second OPK was also positive. The Drs office said they'd call me as soon as my swimmers get to the office and squeeze me in. I really hope it's not too late! I'll test again in the morning to make sure it's still positive.

Thinking lots of M today, they're ahead so we'll hear results tomorrow, come on TWINS!!! Only 6days to go for T, I'm so pulling for that sweet girl. COME ON BFP!!!

One of the ladies from the board is sending me the "Take Charge of Your Fertility" book, I can't wait to read it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey kels thanks for replying to my blog and I'm putting you on mine so I can read yours (((hugs))) and hope you get a bfp really soon

twondra said...

That book is awesome! It has so much information!