Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today was pretty boring. Did a ton of laundry and had lunch with K. then came home and cleaned out the fridge and washed all the shelves and bins real good.

The petting zoo increased by one today. The cat I gave to my step daughter ended up being more than she could handle so it's back with me and the gang now. I should mention that my step daughter is developmentally disabled, and thogh she lives independently and functions quite well, sometimes things like remembering to clean the cat box tend to slip her mind. Oh well we tried. I told her it's still her cat, it just lives at my house. She wants to buy a bag of litter and a bag of food every month so she feels like he's still hers. On my budget who am I to say no?

I'm trying really hard to not even think about whether or not I'm preg. An almost impossible feat, but I'm trying. My dreams however are not cooperating at all! I'm having baby dreams all night every night!

My counter is a day off I think. It should be 7 days not 6. since my IUI was last Wednesday.

I hope things start looking up for everyone I care about. Spring is almost here it's time for happiness and light!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Isn't the TWW the "greatest"? :( I hope it goes fast. Do something fun to pass the time. good luck sweetie!!