Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I think K is trying to redeem herself. She took me out for coffee and dessert last night then came over till 3am to hang out. Then this morning she came over again and we got some stuff done. She always seems to step up when I'm about to give up on her. It's nice, but frustrating sometimes too, cause if she'd just be that way to start then there wouldn't be a problem. I can tell she was feeling guilty.

AF still hasn't showed up, I did a dollar store test this evening and it was negative. I'm oping it's just too soon. I had a dream during my nap this afternoon that I did 5 tests and 2 were positive. The rest of the dream was just about telling people. When I woke up i had to pee so I figured what the heck and tested. Now I'm depressed.

As far as the board goes, I'm not responding to anything negative at all anymore. I hope other people do the same or it sounds like we might lose it. I wish we could come up with a way to remind each other to not respond. Instead we should just respond to all the other posts and force the negativity to page 2.

I hope this month goes well for everyone. I hope the world settles down. It sounds childish but i just want peace everywhere.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Couldn't have said it better myself. I hope we don't lose the board.

Hang in there hon! Try not to be too discouraged...I know that's MUCH easier said than done. :(