Monday, March 17, 2008

For the record

There's more drama on the board ~sigh~ it's such a great place if you can ignore the drama. Unfortunately I think I accidently got caught in some. Some of the ladies started a yahoo group to have a back up in case admin got fed up and closed the boards. I was asked to join and felt flattered and did. However I have never posted, mostly because it quickly seemed to turn into "let's have a club that the popular kids can't be in" and putting down people on the board for things they can't even help. I happen to think all people are equal and alot of the most meaningful support I've gotten has been from people not in that group. It's sad really to have us divided like this, but I won't be taking part in that group, I just wanted to say for the record, I was invited, but will not be participating. And just to be clear, I have nothing against anybody who participates in that group, I think some of them are great and others I don't really know, I just personally would rather stick to giving and getting support for TTC and developing friendships with kindred spirits no matter which "group" they happen to fall into.

On to other news: I'm still sick, trying not to kill myself by doing too much, but there's so much to get done and it's becoming obvious I'm on my own. I'm trying to be tough and not let the sads get to me, but it's hard. I'm praying alot, just asking for guidance and the ability to accept what will be. Whatever that is.

2 days - actually a day and a half till testing. Unfortunately I think I'm feeling the beginning of AF symptoms. Dammit, I need something to go right!

Thanks to all of you who have lended support, it means more than you know.

1 comment:

twondra said...

I hope you feel better real soon. I hope AF stays away.

The drama on the board is so ridiculous. I don't know about the group but if they are saying mean things about me....it's probably better I don't, you know? It's just so sad.