Friday, March 21, 2008

don't know what to say

I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster, and that there's no way off and nobody's hand to hold onto alot of the time. I doubt this stress is good for TTC.

I'm wondering alot about what's going on in my body these days. Is my lining too thin? Maybe it wants to implant but it can't. if that's the case then I need to do something or it's just a waste of time to try. I know I'm ovulating cause the sticks turn colors, and the timing for the last 2 has been good. My head says maybe it's not meant to be, but my heart screams that that can't be possible. My heart screams alot these days about a few things. Which is why not a whole lot is getting done.

Spring is coming so things have to get better, right?

1 comment:

twondra said...

It's so easy to question everything and blame yourself. I do that a lot. That and the "what ifs"....it really messes with your mind. Hang in there hon! What you're feeling is completely natural. You'll get there! (((HUGS)))