Monday, March 3, 2008

the POAS routine begins

I started my OPKs today. I hate that they make them so dang hard to read! You'd think they could make a plus sign or diffrent colors or something. I know there are the digital smiley ones, but they are so expensive and I'd rather save any extra pennies for swimmers.

I spent today shampooing carpets. They were lots dirtier than I thought! I suppose that's what happens with 3 dogs tracking mud - the snow in the puppy pen is melting and it's turning into a swamp. I try to catch them with a towel on the way in, but that doesn't always work.

I'm a member of the NW Andrology message board. What a great group of ladies! I feel like I have a bunch of new friends who totally get what I'm going through. I'm keeping everything crossed for T, she so deserves a BFP, as does everyone, but she's the one I'm rooting for the most right now. I'm also SO excited for M, as she just got hers last month after trying for so long. Can't wait to hear if some of us are right about twins. Those two ladies are two of the sweetest people I've met - well from what I can tell from their posts. I'm glad I found that place, I think I'd be lost without those gals right now.

No bites yet on the house, I guess I need to be a little more paitent as it only went up last Friday. I just really want this new place to work out so our family can be togther again, and hopefully increase by one. If AI doesn't work out, we're going to try to adopt from the foster system. We'd have to have a bigger place to pass the homestudy and the place we're trying for would be ideal.

I should be doing my next IUI this Thursday. Send sticky baby dust and hope the swimmers arrive on time!

2 comments:

mischief said...

Aha! New format, new blog! New life ahead!

(I love ya.)

Ellen said...

you found me! YAY!!!!

I love you too!