Saturday, March 8, 2008

Damn Dogs

I got so mad at the pups today! They're normally pretty good, but sometimes they just go nuts and act like the worst dogs ever. This morning was one of those times.

I got up and decided to make a quick trip to the grocery store for OJ and donuts. While I was gone the dogs decided to get into the garbage and drag it all over. While I was on my hands and knees grouching at them and picking up garbage, they decided to nose open the box and eat half my donuts. Needless to say I was almost ready to call the pound!

I haven't been feeling well the last couple days - crampy and achy and sleepy. That's probably making me have a lower frustration tolerance too.

Please continue to pray and think positive thoughts for M and N. They really need them right now.

Oh and readership count is now 4...so cool!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Man, I'd be ticked off at those dogs....they're still alive??? :)

Good luck sweetie! I hope we can be pg buddies. That would be so cool! :)