Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Can't hardly wait

This is such a pins and needles day!!! I did a FMU OPK ( for you non-TTC folk thats: I did an ovulation predictor kit using first morning urine - ain't ya glad ya asked?) and it was VERY positive. then i did another at around 10:30 - still very positive. And yes I am so anxious today that I did a third...you guessed it it was positive. Okay so I'm obseesed.

I waited anxiously for the doctors office to call and tell me that my swimmers were there and to come in. Finally at about 12:30 I called NW to see if they could tell me where they were. They said my doctor's receptionist had signed for them at 10:30! GRRR! I called the doc and of course they said they'd call back. 15minutes later the triage nurse called and said they were paging a doctor (not mine) to see when he could come in to do the IUI. There are 5 doctors in this clinic and none of the ones there could find a few minutes to do it??

So now I'm back to waiting for the phone to ring.

The other pins and needles thing is that M is at this moment going for her u/s..can't wait to see those results!

I now have 3 readers, gigglebaby, another sweetheart from the boards, has honored me by stopping by. Thanks!

I'll update again later.

No comments: